Tuesday 23 August 2016

Week 1 and Week 2

ive done this backwards. im doing some blog catch up here. The first two weeks had been dreadful. I made an animatic then scraped most of it cause it wasn't funny. I have some screen-shots from the animatic.


this is the establishing shot. I changed the sign from poodle corp head quarters, (which is like this hacker group on the internet that troll youtubers and take down game servers) to Grandmas house.

the first two screen shots are still apart of the animation but the last one was going to show that they kidnapped a dude and were doing tests on him to enter his brain. I also had a lot more dialogue in the first animatic. the workload was starting to get to be too much though, thats part of the reason why I scraped it.
you may have seen this guy in the earlier post but I was messing around in flash and trying to find a style that could sorta split the workload in half. well this hybrid style of symbol animation and hand drawn kind made it faster but also made it a lot harder, because I was still trying to figure it out. Im liking how this is coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment