Monday 22 August 2016

Week 3 and Week 4

Ive forgotten to update this thing again. so ive been working on making some short animations for my youtube channel. ths video is a parody of h3h3's time to stop video, where ethan in my animatons is hacking to find the location of another youtuber he talks about in his video. this has been a challenge because two weeks of work I did wasn't really funny (neither the current animation), so I scraped it and was rushing to get something done over the next two weeks. here are the animations that I did.

There was alot of experimenting going on during the making of these clips. th animation style is not one I would usually choose. I like hand drawn animation over using symbols but I find using the symbols, while pretty restricting is way faster they hand drawn, but im still new to process and getting better at it as I play around in flash.



the floating one is my favorite. im currently compositing the video together in after effects. im pretty sure this video isn't going to be that funny but I want to finish so I can start on a new animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment